Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hi everyone,

Last week,  I have successfully converted the compartment and species from CellDesigner annotation to SBML Layout.  Since then, I have been working on converting the reaction. So far, I have partial completed converting reaction.

For now, I have completed conversions reactions with straight lines and heterodimer association, dissociation. and truncation. Below are some of the models I have successfully converted.

original model  1                                   converted model 1



original model  2                                   converted model 2


heterodimer original                               heterodimer converted


dissociation original                                  dissocation converted



truncation original                                  truncation converted


combined original                                                      combined converted

For next week, I will be working on reactions with bending lines, reactions with modifiers, bezier lines and complexes.  And I am hoping to complete the conversion from CellDesigner annotation to SBML Layout  before the midterm evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment